Peace Care Blog

Better. Together.

Leaving tomorrow.

We awoke this morning in Chicago to fresh powder snow and a call from Delta saying, “Your flights are canceled!”  Uh. OK.

Well, we don’t leave until tomorrow, so, no problem right?  We’ll just switch to a different flight and be there no problem. Well, after about 2-3 hours on hold, multiple possibilities, a couple of dropped calls, and 10 hours later, we finally had a solution — IF the weather holds up and doesn’t dump on NY too much.

Cross ur fingers!

Other than that, a few last minute issues.  makin’ copies. packin’ bags. family hugs and phone calls.  Tomorrow we will be off.

Please let others know about the blog, follow us closely, and send us your comments.  We would love to hear from you!

Peace and Care,
Andrew and the team

Leave a Reply