We are continuously seeking professionals and students who are passionate about global health with experience working with the Peace Corps, community development, business, finance, education, marketing, creative writing, project management, information technology, grant writing, law, health systems administration, public health, public health research, nursing, and medicine. If you are interested, please sign up to help and let us know in what capacity you may be able to join the effort!
Currently, we have a particular need for the following expertise:
- Translation: A working knowledge of a local language or other languages such as French or Spanish
- Information Technology: Website development and maintenance, database development, and Google Docs collaboration
- Literature Reviews: We are seeking public health or medical students and professionals to assist us in literature reviews through a Realist Synthesis technique (close guidance provided) to help us catalogue and develop community level evidence based interventions directed at low resource settings
- Grant Searching and Writing: We are actively prioritizing grant seeking and solicitation of foundation support and are requesting assistance from those with experience or those with a strong desire to learn
- Fundraising: Volunteers for short term assignments that can help us organize and administer fundraising activities
- Social Enterprise Assistance: We are actively seeking inpiduals with a background in business, finance, or marketing to help us develop social enterprise activities that will allow us to persify our funding sources while simultaneously raising awareness of our activities
- Creative Writing: Those who enjoy creative writing are encouraged to reach out to us for involvement in a wide array of exciting projects
- Administrative Assistance: Periodic administrative support to help us with central administration as well as project implementation
As an organization built solely of volunteers, we sincerely welcome any additional help. If you are interested in volunteering and assisting Peace Care in fulfilling our mission please complete our Volunteer Form so that we can reach out to you about various projects.